Our Braves inster Grant McAuley hangs out with Rick and John and told us what splashy move he thinks the Braves need to make and eluded to the fact that the Braves need to do something with their starting rotation. Grant mentioned how the Braves starters aren’t able to go past 100-105 pitches per game and that is a problem because they get to the middle relievers sooner than they would ultimately like. Grant told us the next man up to get a shot in the starting rotation will be Luiz Gohara and that’s why they sent him down to get more work. He suggested that the Braves might have to get creative when looking for an arm. Grant teased an article he is working on for the website that he will be posting soon regarding the Braves and possible trade moves. Grant described how the 4 players selected to the All Star game have been received around the Braves clubhouse. Grant told Rick that Vizcaino is the ninth inning guy for the Braves however it depends on the matchup and Minter could be called upon. Grant ranked Bullpen, starting pitching then everything else as where the Braves need to focus on the trade deadline.
- Jets' Adams: Defense unprepared for Mayfield
- Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind's killer says she cut unborn baby out of womb amid pressure from boyfriend to 'produce a baby'
- Judge rejects de Blasio move to stop lawsuit alleging city property tax system is racially biased
- MLB Vegas odds, picks, lines, predictions, best bets for September 25: This three-way parlay pays over 8-1
- Reds to interview John Farrell
- Ex-Detroit Tiger Kinsler: Castellanos, Greene 'guys to follow' during rebuild on
- Cardinals get high grades for selection of QB Josh Rosen on
- Final Score: Mets 5, Brewers 0—Good things brewing on
- Jose Reyes' fielding errors prove costly in Mets loss on
- LEADING OFF: Ohtani starts, Hill ailing, Darvish tries again on
- No categories