There were two outs and Russell on first when rookie David Bote endured a bit of batting hell. The poor soul saw three pitches and appeared to be completely befuddled by all of them, the bat never once leaving his shoulder. A 92-mph fastball, a 73-mph curve, and another 92-mph fastball. All strikes, an inning-ending K, and Bote just stood at home plate and stared into the sky.
- Jets' Adams: Defense unprepared for Mayfield
- Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind's killer says she cut unborn baby out of womb amid pressure from boyfriend to 'produce a baby'
- Judge rejects de Blasio move to stop lawsuit alleging city property tax system is racially biased
- MLB Vegas odds, picks, lines, predictions, best bets for September 25: This three-way parlay pays over 8-1
- Reds to interview John Farrell
- Ex-Detroit Tiger Kinsler: Castellanos, Greene 'guys to follow' during rebuild on
- Cardinals get high grades for selection of QB Josh Rosen on
- Final Score: Mets 5, Brewers 0—Good things brewing on
- Jose Reyes' fielding errors prove costly in Mets loss on
- LEADING OFF: Ohtani starts, Hill ailing, Darvish tries again on
- No categories